We are California natives with over two decades combined experience in Humboldt life, culture
and a connection with community. Additionally we have a proud history in the food service industry.
We Believe in Quality
- Source quality ingredients – All our coffee beans are locally roasted and organic
- Fresh grind- Always a fresh grind right before we brew
- Steep time- We believe that our proprietary steep time brings out the whole flavor profile of our coffee beans
- Filtration method – We have engineered a proprietary industry leading five stage filtration system to remove all coffee sediment. Patent pending
- Kegging- All our kegs are professionally washed @6Rivers brewery
- Precise flavor locking- The nitrogen gas locks in the unique full flavor or our nitro cold brew coffee for up to a 3 month shelf life.
- Refrigeration- our kegs are always stored at 40 degrees F to ensure quality, freshness, flavor and a nice cold pour every time.
- Produce high end beverages – Our mission is to provide the highest quality organic coffee and tea products possible. That’s why we only serve our product from kegs made fresh to order
- We believe in sustainability. Every 5 gallon keg reduces 80 single use bottles or cans from going to the landfill.
- Source locally when possible- All our coffee is roasted locally to order for us by Old Town Coffee and Chocolate in Eureka CA.
- Use the best products for our flavor profiles- We don’t cut corners or buy cheap ingredients
- Offer non alcoholic options at local establishments-our goal is provide non alcoholic options so you can go out, be social, dance all night, safe and sober
- Create new and exciting beverage options- Our coffee is part of the fourth wave of coffee. Our nitro coffee is a premium coffee product ready to go when you are. No more waiting for your coffee to be brewed
- We offer organic nitro coffee on tap, all the time